It's officially pumpkin season! We are so excited to kick off the Fall season with no-carve alternatives for decorating. Did you know that Kwik Stix work on pumpkins? Our Solid Tempera Paint sticks go on smoothly and dry quickly, for a fun and mess free alternative to traditional Jack-o-lantern carving. Check out some of our favorite examples below, with some tips and tricks along the way!
1. White pumpkins are great for painting! The bright and bold classic pack of Kwik Stix really pop against the clean slate of these.
Get your pack of classic colors here:
2. Classic orange pumpkins work great as well!
3. Try the Kwik Stix Metalix for a fun and shimmery sheen on your pumpkins
12 Pack of Metalix can be found here: https://thepencilgrip.com/collections/kwik-stix-super-quick-drying-solid-tempera-paint-sticks/products/kwik-stix-set-of-12-metalix-colors
4. Add on funny faces when your done painting for a 3-D look!
5. Kwik Stix allow for a quick and easy clean up. No need for water or paint brushes, simply uncap twist and paint your pumpkins. Also, no messy pumpkin guts everywhere!
6. The possibilities are endless this year, there's no limit to what you can create with Kwik Stix as a fun, safe, and mess free alternative to carving.